Dock1

1860-1889

7501888 Drawing of Old Town

A page from the 1959 book “Whispers of Old Genesee”, by John Platt. Old Town of Genesee existed until 1888 when the railroad extended the track just beyond the town. The town of Genesee moved to the railroad in 1888, about 1/2 mile. This site is now farm fields, near the City Cemetery.